Search for "Flight Highlights" Aerial Photos HERE:

Sunday, July 25, 2010

From a Flight on Sunday, July 25, 2010...




When contacting me about a particular photo(s), always refer to the
Post Date and Photo NumberNote that photos in my older posts
are not numbered and thus you must manually count them so I know which photo you
are referring to.  Photo #1 is always at the top of the posting.

-----------------------------------------------

This was a short flight today, and it's main purpose other than to have fun was to try and perfect many aerial photo shooting techniques with my new camera. It is because of this, there are only a handful of photos as compared with my last flight a week before. Regardless, I think you will find these interesting and enjoyable.

Let's start out with a ground shot of an impressive year 2007, 4-bladed Jet Ranger helicopter which landed at Alexandria Field in Pittstown, NJ:


A town carnival in Bucks County, PA:


Marina on Lake Nockamixon in Bucks County, PA, southeast of Quakertown:

The Delaware river and an impressive amount of Tubes, Kayaks, Canoes and other small but equally enjoyable floating vessels near Point Pleasant, PA:




This area near Point Pleasant, PA seems to be a floating eatery, complete with picnic tables that sit in the 1 foot deep water of the Delaware river. You can see the folks in line and when I zoom in closer using the original high-resolution photo, I can see it reads "Hot Dog Man". I will try and shoot more detailed photos of this area the next time I am over this area as I've never seen anything like this before:



Sand Castle winery in Erwinna, PA, near the Delaware river. It was a full-house this afternoon with folks escaping the heat in the cool, wine cellar tours they provide:


A picturesque farm field in western Hunterdon county, NJ:


A private airstrip in western Hunterdon county:


A private, luxurious dwelling in Hunterdon county:


I hope you've enjoyed this late July flight and be sure to stay tuned for more Highlights in the near future...